The perfect one-size-fits-all gift!
- Give the set that they'll wear right away, and then again and again.
- Achieve a pulled-together look with coordinated accessories that work with any outfit, day or night.
- Fingerless gloves are reversible and available in sizes XS/S and M/L.
- All pieces are handmade in Marblehead, Massachusetts.
- Our signature Nolita print on a stretchy, comfortable mask, designed exclusively for Pirouette by Brooklyn graphic artist Marika Kandelaki, founder of Moonshake Studios.
- This super soft Japanese fabric is as cozy as it is eye-catching. A modernist expression of black markings intersecting over blue and white sketched lines, as if drawn in a rush of energy.
- Mask is comfortably fitted with a hidden wire over the bridge to prevent glasses from fogging up.
- Mask is lined in navy cotton and made extra cozy with matching navy satiny elastics.
Care instructions: Please hand wash only and press (not wring) out excess water before hanging to dry. Do not bleach.
Due to hygienic reasons, all mask sales are final. No returns or exchanges. Masks are not medical grade.