The privacy of customer information is a matter that is taken very seriously at Pirouette® LLC.
When you place an order at www.PirouetteNYC.com, or any of the Pirouette® web properties, we collect your name, mailing address, phone number and credit card information for use in processing your order. We also collect your e-mail address when you order from our website so that we can send you any necessary e-mail messages related to your order, such as an order confirmation or order status.
We do not sell or rent your e-mail address or phone number to any third parties for their marketing purposes. If you place an order with us, your name and mailing address may be rented or exchanged with carefully screened catalog companies whose products may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive such mailings, please contact us at info@PirouetteNYC.com. Please provide your exact name, address and e-mail address.
We maintain a record of your orders should we, or you, ever need it for reference. You may request a record of the information stored on your account at any time by contacting Pirouette® Customer Service and providing the appropriate authentication of identity.
If you sign-up for an e-mail subscription, we offer the option of receiving our special e-mail promotions and notices. If at any time you no longer wish to receive our catalogs, emails and/or promotions, simply contact us at info@PirouetteNYC.com. For these requests, we ask that you include your current e-mail address and full name. You may also change your contact preferences or account information at any time by logging into the Account section of this site. Every marketing e-mail you receive from Pirouette® will have an Unsubscribe link at the bottom that will remove you from Pirouette® marketing e-mail messages.
By taking part in promotions, product ratings and reviews, contests or sweepstakes offered on the site, you agree that we may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes. You further agree that we may use and/or disclose information about you, such as demographics or your use of this site, in any way without revealing your personal information or identity, and without any further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Additional personal information that we may obtain includes:
· Username and password for your account on our website (account not required for purchase or site activity;
passwords are not visible to anyone and are encrypted);
· Information you provide by interacting with us through social media;
· The type of device you use to access the site, screen size of the device, operating system of the device, internet browser(s), IP address;
· URLs that refer visitors to our site;
· Dates and times of visits to our site;
· Internet service provider;
· Language, approximate age range, gender;
· Information on actions taken on our site (such as page views, landing pages, exit pages and website navigation patterns);
· A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which you access our site;
· Search terms that you use to reach our site and internal search terms used on our site; and
· Any other details you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
Pirouette® uses the information collected from the website in order to service the requests of visitors, to monitor site traffic and trends, or to market our services to new potential customers. Pirouette® does not sell the information collected from the website, and we do not share this information with third-parties, except to facilitate the above-mentioned uses of information or in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. In the context of an onward transfer or data to third parties, Pirouette® has the responsibility for the processing of personal information it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf.